Posted: 4 April
We are looking for a talented social media executive whizz to administer our client’s social media accounts. You will be responsible for the day-to-day creation of original articles, photography and engaging animated/video social media content. You must be confident in managing posts and responding to followers. You will manage the brand image in a cohesive way to achieve marketing goals.
You will be a passionate, creative and ambitious individual, with a track record of proven results and social experience, possessing strategic and forwarding thinking qualities to drive channel performance, ensuring all work is delivered to the highest standard.
As a Social Media Executive, we expect you to be at the forefront of industry trends; and be able to identify and implement tests and best practices, continuing to be an early adopter of new strategies and technologies. You should have excellent communication skills and be able to convey the client’s brand in a creative manner. A key objective is to drive high levels of web traffic and customer engagement.
The role will require 2 days out of the office working alongside the client’s team in Marlow, paid for travel.
- Manage social media channels such as Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, Pinterest, Google + and Instagram
- Plan, create and deliver content on social media, using tools such as Hootsuite to manage multiple social media channels
- Help develop a social media strategy and set goals to increase brand awareness and engagement
- Create engaging multimedia content such as animation/video, and/or outsource this effectively
- Form key relationships with influencers across the social media platforms
- Manage and facilitate social media communities by responding to posts and developing discussions
- Monitor and report on performance on social media platforms using social media analytic platform tools and Google Analytics
- Regular client liaison
- Regularly attend and present at stakeholder meetings
- Act as a key brand ambassador
- A passion for photography, social media and digital marketing is a must!
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video)
- A knowledge of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics
- Knowledge of online marketing channels
- Familiarity with web design (e.g. Canva.com)
- Analytical and multitasking skills
- Undergraduate degree in Photography, Marketing or relevant field
- Ability to manage own workload to ensure that individual, team and company targets are achieved
- A strong analytical and qualitative mind-set, with an inquisitive desire to innovate and succeed
- An excellent verbal and written communicator
- The ability to work closely as part of a wider digital team, external agencies and key internal stakeholders
- Hands on experience in content management
- Proven work experience managing social communities
- Some digital agency experience would be advantageous
Based on experience
To apply please upload your CV to recruitment.