We have an exciting opportunity for a talented Art Editor to join our expanding company in our lovely Marble Arch office. You will join our buzzing editorial team working on our Ramblers and Healthy accounts (print and digital).
- To liaise with the editors and clients to meet the design brief
- To work on the design, presentations and social assets for Walk and Healthy magazines
- To commission photographers and illustrators
- To concept, plan and attend shoots when required
- To brief picture editor and edit selectionTo process pages for repro and production
- To attend press passes when required
- To design advertorials for both accounts
- To contribute to the design of supplements and specials where required
- To collate imagery for digital use
- 3+ years previous experience in magazine design
- Highly experienced in InDesign and Photoshop
- Knowledge of After Effects would be advantageous
- High level layout and typographic skills
- Experience conceptualising and art directing shoots
- Charity and/or membership experience would be desirable
- Client and agency experience would be a bonus but not key
- Social media design/motion graphic skills desirable but not essential
- Sociable and friendly
Our Amazing Company
We are The River Group, the UK’s award winning & leading independent content marketing agency. We produce omnichannel content for the likes of Holland & Barrett International, Co-op, Superdrug, Weight Watchers International, Cunard and Ramblers.
We’re based in a bright, open planned office near Marble Arch tube. We have two private gardens, which are amazing over summer! We have our own office dog, we practice yoga and jog in Hyde Park, often pop down to the pub and offer flexible working hours!
25 days holiday (pro rata), pension, day off for your birthday
4 days per week
Fancy sending us your CV?
This CV uploader is for general purposes only. To apply for individual roles please click the relevant link above and upload your CV against the vacancy.
To read our privacy notice for recruitment please click here.