We have an exciting opportunity for a talented Senior Designer to join our expanding company in our lovely Marble Arch office, working on the Co-op Food team.
- Uphold the visual identity of the magazine and website, according to brand and magazine style guides.
- Design clean, eye catching layouts to style, for all sections of the magazine: prepare storyboards for both video and stop motion animation: scamp layouts for pre-planning meetings with the client and for shoot purposes.
- Deputise for the art editor in their absence.
- Assist in organising shoots with the potential for art direction on shoot days, depending on experience.
- File and log invoices and assist in the general administration of the department.
Skills & Experience Required
- Previous experience working for a consumer media owner or content marketing agency as a senior designer on print and digital titles.
- Experience working on a food title would be a bonus but not essential.
- Proficient with InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Highly organised and creative, capable of taking a brief and managing your own work flow.
- Some experience with digital design is preferred.
Our Amazing Company
We are The River Group, the UK’s award winning & leading independent content marketing agency. We produce omnichannel content for the likes of Holland & Barrett International, Co-op, Superdrug, Weight Watchers International, Cunard and Ramblers.
We’re based in a bright, open planned office near Marble Arch tube. We have two private gardens, which are amazing over summer! We have our own office dog, we practice yoga, jog in Hyde Park and often pop down to the pub.
25 days holiday, Pension, day off for your birthday
If you’d like to learn more about this role then please press the apply button or get in touch directly at email@example.com
Please read our Recruitment Privacy Notice here before submitting your application.