We have an exciting opportunity for a talented Admin Support Assistant to join our expanding company in our lovely Marble Arch office. You will provide general administrative support to various teams within our business. This role would strongly suit someone who is keen on working in a fast-paced supportive role in the creative industry.
- Day to day support of various client requests
- Booking and purchasing necessary items for project/client work
- Assistance in creating purchase orders and keeping financial reports up to date
- Research in to market trends and stats
- To provide assistance in weekly preparation for internal and external meetings
- General administrative and ad hoc duties as required
- Exceptional verbal & written communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Self-motivated with a strong work-ethic
- At least 1 years’ experience of administrative support work
- Have worked in a busy and fast paced environment
- Experience of creating purchase orders and tracking costs in advantageous
Our Amazing Company
We are The River Group, the UK’s award winning & leading independent content marketing agency. We produce omnichannel content for the likes of Holland & Barrett International, Co-op, Superdrug, Weight Watchers International, Cunard and Ramblers.
We’re based in a bright, open planned office near Marble Arch tube. We have two private gardens, which are amazing over summer! We have our own office dog, we practice yoga and jog in Hyde Park, often pop down to the pub and offer flexible working hours!
Pension, day off for your birthday, Perkbox scheme
9.30am – 6.00 pm (Monday – Friday)
Fancy sending us your CV?
This CV uploader is for general purposes only. To apply for individual roles please click the relevant link above and upload your CV against the vacancy.
To read our privacy notice for recruitment please click here.