We have an exciting opportunity for a talented, fluent (ideally native) German speaking Ad Manager to join our expanding company in our lovely Marble Arch office. Focused specifically on ad sales for the German market, you will develop positive relationships with key advertisers and media agencies, whilst ultimately being responsible for delivering against ad revenue targets for one of our established Accounts.
- Developing positive relationships with key advertisers and media agencies and ensuring that the magazine and digital offering is planned for relevant campaigns
- Drive advertiser, agency, partner and client direct relationships to maximise revenue across the allocated account.
- To develop, propose, cost and implement creative solutions, sponsorship packages and advertorial ideas to potential advertisers.
- To work closely with the Commercial Director, Editorial and Account Management team to ensure a consistent stream of new ideas and revenue opportunities which are attractive to advertisers and in line with the client’s strategy and values.
- To have detailed and current knowledge of the client’s market and competitor activity.
- To use magazine, digital and industry insight to create meaningful presentations and sales messages.
- Fluency in German, ideally native, essential.
- Proven print and online media sales experience for the German market is essential.
- Experience in the food and healthy lifestyle sector would be an advantage.
- Excellent client handling skills, bringing authority and gravitas to the position.
- Ability to influence agencies, direct clients and the client.
- Confident in creating and delivering presentations.
- Strong Excel and presentation skills.
Our Amazing Company
We are The River Group, the UK’s award winning & leading independent content marketing agency. We produce omnichannel content for the likes of Holland & Barrett International, Co-op, Superdrug, Weight Watchers International, Cunard and Ramblers.
We’re based in a bright, open planned office near Marble Arch tube. We have two private gardens, which are amazing over summer! We have our own office dog, we practice yoga, jog in Hyde Park and often pop down to the pub.
25 days holiday, Pension, Day off for your birthday
9.00 to 5.30 (Mon to Thu) 9.30 to 4.00 (Fri)
Competitive Salary + Generous Sales Related Bonus
To apply please upload your CV to recruitment.