We have an exciting opportunity for a talented Art Editor to join our expanding company in our lovely Marble Arch office. You will join our buzzing Editorial team working on our Superdrug Account – Dare magazine (Print & Digital).
We are The River Group, the UK’s award winning & leading independent content marketing agency. We produce omnichannel content for the likes of Holland & Barrett International, Co-op, Superdrug, Weight Watchers International, Cunard and Ramblers.
We’re based in a bright, open planned office near Marble Arch tube. We have two private gardens, which are amazing over summer! We have our own office dog, we practice yoga and jog in Hyde Park, often pop down to the pub and offer flexible working hours!
- To design 6 x bi-monthly issues of in-store DARE per year
- To design social media assets across the brand (including The Perfume Shop)
- To attend and help concept shoots inc celeb cover shoots
- Concept and attend still life beauty shoots
- Production and repro
- To design advertorials across the DARE estate
- To contribute to the design of DARE newsstand specials (where needed)
- 3+ years previous experience in womens mags/female interest supplement
- High level layout and typographic skills
- Social media design/motion graphic skills desirable but not essential
- Keen interest in fashion and beauty
- Client experience would be a bonus but not key
- Experience conceptualizing and Art directing shoots
- Good contacts in the industry
- Sociable and friendly
25 days holiday, pension, day off for your birthday, Perkbox scheme
9.00 to 5.30 (Mon to Thu) 9.30 to 4.00 (Fri)
Fancy sending us your CV?
Please read our Recruitment Privacy Notice here before submitting your application.