We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced B2B magazine Editor to lead the ICAS editorial team at the River Group’s Head Office at Marble Arch, London. As Editor you will be responsible for the editorial strategy of ICAS magazine and digital content, delivering stand out covers, high-quality editorial and groundbreaking thought leadership. This is a full-time role, producing 10 magazines per annum and monthly digital content, starting ASAP.
- Managing both print and digital output for ICAS and River
- Edit all commissioned ICAS content ensuring it is aligned with ICAS and River ethical codes of practice and legal guidelines
- Lead and manage the editorial team
- Work closely with art team and Creative Director on ICAS covers, writing cover lines, collaborating on image choice and ensuring all correct cover sign-off processes are followed
- Manage ICAS client-side stakeholders, as well as presenting issue synopsis and ensuring sign off on all magazine content
- Collaborate with ad sales to develop commercial opportunities across print and digital platforms
- Manage design system, ensuring the highest standards of design across the account
- Create ICAS editorial supplements in line with client and customer priorities
- Manage ICAS editorial budget to make efficient use of resources
- Represent ICAS and River at external events
Skills / Experience Required
- Previous experience as an editor or senior journalist on a business or financial publication and/or digital platform.
- Understanding of and experience in the creation of thought-provoking and informative content
- Experience working on a B2B/finance/accounting magazine account
- Strong visual sense and experience of photoshoots
- Agency/client-facing experience is ideal
- Previous experience leading a team
- Ability to be a brand ambassador for a large client
Our Amazing Company
We are The River Group, the UK’s award-winning & leading independent content marketing agency. We produce omnichannel content for the likes of Holland & Barrett International, Co-op, Superdrug, WW International, Cunard and Ramblers.
Based near Marble Arch tube in a bright, open-plan office.
25 days holiday, pension, day off for your birthday, SmartHive scheme (retail savings and gym discount)
9.30 to 6 (Mon to Thu) 9.30 to 4.00 (Fri)