We have an exciting opportunity for a talented Junior Designer to join our expanding company in our lovely Marble Arch office. You will work on our successful Holland & Barrett portfolio, designing for Healthy & Healthy For Men (print & digital).
- To design clear, eye catching layouts and source great images to fully engage the reader.
- To uphold the visual identity of the magazine and website, according to brand and magazine style guides.
- Help design layouts for all sections of the magazine.
- Picture research features, establishing clear design concepts to complement and showcase features.
- To aid with props & styling of food shoots as required and help with undertaking the photography of product shots.
- To assist the Art Director in the administrative duties of the Art department
- File invoices and assist the Art Director in the general administration of the department, including the colour book and dummy wall.
- Previous experience working for a consumer media owner or content marketing agency as a Designer on print and digital titles.
- Experience working across health, beauty, lifestyle titles.
- An interest in health, beauty, sport, nutrition, food, etc.
- Proficient with InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator.
- A highly organised & creative individual.
- Experience with picture research.
- Educated to degree level in a relevant subject.
Our Amazing Company
We are The River Group, the UK’s award winning & leading independent content marketing agency. We produce omnichannel content for the likes of Holland & Barrett International, Co-op, Superdrug, Weight Watchers International, Cunard and Ramblers.
We’re based in a bright, open planned office near Marble Arch tube. We have two private gardens, which are amazing over summer! We have our own office dog, we practice yoga and jog in Hyde Park, often pop down to the pub and offer flexible working hours!
Fancy sending us your CV?
This CV uploader is for general purposes only. To apply for individual roles please click the relevant link above and upload your CV against the vacancy.
To read our privacy notice for recruitment please click here.
If you’d like to learn more about this role then please attach your CV and press the submit button or get in touch directly at firstname.lastname@example.org