The River Group is looking for a full-time Junior Designer to work across the Holland & Barrett account.
Ambitious, you’ll be keen to settle in quickly and increasingly make your design mark across this cross-platform account. While you’ll start off supporting the Art Director designing regular content working in print and digital, there is no limit to how far you can go as you increasingly acquire and demonstrate your expertise.
- Design the regular editorial pages in the magazines
- Design marketing and brand collateral such as event pop-ups, marketing pages
- Design advertorials working with the editorial and advertising teams
- Design digital assets for our website and social feeds across the different platforms we communicate on
- Great visual eye and an understanding of the visual preferences of our different audiences
- Able to use initiative – you’re bold and fearless when it comes to learning new skills and tasks on a fast-moving account
- Must be able to appreciate the subtleties of the different sub-brands within the account and design accordingly
- Positive, can-do approach, great team player
- Able to both brief our picture desk and take on your own picture research
- Manage a busy workload with competing deadlines
This would ideally suit someone with a year’s solid experience designing in the publishing industry.
Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat, After Effects, G Suite, Microsoft Word and Excel.
Reports to Art Director, Healthy and HFM
To apply please upload your CV to recruitment.