We have an exciting opportunity for a highly talented Management Accountant who will manage all aspects of River Group’s financial requirements. You will work directly with the CFO, FD and senior management to deliver the agreed business plan and support the FD in leading the finance team.
- Support the FD in delivering management information.
- Be a key point of contact for Senior managers for finance matters.
- Deliver robust and reliable financial and regulatory compliance, delivering accurate and timely technical reporting
- Be the commercial partner to the creative and project management teams
- Enforce effective and efficient processes and systems
- Coach and develop finance team – guiding non-financially trained people to deliver financial performance
- Partner with the FD to provide strong commercial oversight and financial and scenario modelling as needed
Qualifications & Skills Required
- We are seeking someone who has drive and ambition and wants to provide financial expertise to a creative business
- CIMA or ACCA finalist with at least 2 years’ experience in a Management Account or equivalent role
- Ability to manage financial reporting and ensure robust solid financial control
- Can-do attitude, approachable and down to earth
- Very strong excel and financial modelling expertise and enthusiasm for IT systems
- Experience of working in a creative agency and/or in a professional services or project driven environment would be ideal but not essential
Our Amazing Company
We are The River Group, the UK’s award winning & leading independent content marketing agency. We produce omnichannel content for the likes of Holland & Barrett International, Co-op, Superdrug, Weight Watchers International, Cunard and Ramblers.
We’re based in a bright, open planned office near Marble Arch tube. We have two private gardens, which are amazing over summer! We have our own office dog, we practice yoga and jog in Hyde Park, often pop down to the pub and offer flexible working hours!
Pension, 25 days holiday, day off for your birthday, buy or sell holiday, Perkbox scheme
- Auto-enrolment for first three years, then 5% of salary matched, after 3 years’ service.
- 25 days holiday with the additional day each year of service rising to 30 days.
- Office Hours are 9.30 to 6.00 (Monday to Thursday). 9.30 to 4.00 (Fridays)
- Study support up to £1k a year paid retrospectively.
- Perkbox – Employee discount and a voucher system.
9.30 to 6 (Mon to Thu) 9.30 to 4.00 (Fri)
To apply please click here