We have an exciting opportunity for a talented Project Manager to join our expanding company in our lovely Marble Arch office. You will join our Accounts team acting as key liaison between our client, sales team, editorial team and creative suppliers.
Your role will be to actively manage from end to end the process of advertorial work getting signed off by client and the various teams, agencies and supplier that come together to produce that advertorial work. This role would suit high performing Account Executives or Production Coordinators who are used to coordinating work with various teams/supplies simultaneously.
- Key contact for all Suppliers once an advertorial or creative solution has booked
- Key contact for Editorial once an advertorial / creative solution has booked
- Liaise throughout the whole process between Sales, Suppliers, Editorial and our client
- Liaise with the client for sign off including; buyer, legal, policy and marketing
- Liaise with production on any creative solution that involves different paper stock eg. roll folds etc
- Communicate with some of River’s highest billing suppliers in a professional and commercial manner
- Arrange samples to be couriered safely and set up for any advertorial shoots
- Liaise with photographers, venues and models
- Attend the shoots to ensure the commercial brief is fulfilled correctly
- Update all spreadsheets that sales and editorial have access to and monitor daily
- Previous experience of being a liaison between various teams / suppliers is essential
- Previous experience of working in a media / publishing environment
- Must be very organized and meticulous
- Interest in Health/Food/Lifestyle market is advantageous
Our Amazing Company
We are The River Group, the UK’s award winning & leading independent content marketing agency. We produce omnichannel content for the likes of Holland & Barrett International, Co-op, Superdrug, Weight Watchers International, Cunard and Ramblers.
We’re based in a bright, open planned office near Marble Arch tube. We have two private gardens, which are amazing over summer! We have our own office dog, we practice yoga and jog in Hyde Park, often pop down to the pub and offer flexible starting hours!
Pension, day off for your birthday, Perkbox scheme
9.30 to 6 (Mon to Thu) 9.30 to 4.00 (Fri)
Fancy sending us your CV?
This CV uploader is for general purposes only. To apply for individual roles please click the relevant link above and upload your CV against the vacancy.
To read our privacy notice for recruitment please click here.