We have an exciting opportunity for an efficient and friendly Receptionist to join our expanding company in our lovely Marble Arch office. You will meet and greet clients in our purpose-built Reception area, ensuring guests are given a friendly and professional welcome. You will also tend our busy switchboard and ensure calls are dealt with or forwarded appropriately and assist with office management duties as required.
- Meet and greet clients, suppliers and visitors in a friendly and professional manner
- Answer switchboard calls in a timely and courteous manner– taking messages and forwarding messages when necessary
- Book and record all courier deliveries, sign for incoming deliveries and ensure all deliveries to the office are passed to the correct person
- Book and maintain the diaries for all meeting rooms
- Arrange refreshments and lunches for meetings
- Set up the meeting rooms ahead of events and clear up afterwards
- Support with the planning and booking of international and UK travel (flights, hotels and trains), if required
- Manage stationary ordering and stock management
- Manage the fruit and grocery orders and deliveries, keeping the kitchen stocked
- Maintain a tidy office environment
- Undertake general administrative and ad hoc duties as required
- Minimum 1 year’s experience as a receptionist
- Experience of working within a busy and fast paced environment
- Experience of mail-handling is desirable
- Exceptional verbal & written communication skills
- Outstanding customer service skills and telephone manner
- Excellent attention to detail
- Self-motivated, self-starter with a strong work ethic
- Able to multi-task and enjoy working in a ‘hands-on’ role
- Excellent time management skills, able to prioritize tasks efficiently and appropriately
- Positive and proactive in your approach
- Happy to assist with River the office dog (a miniature dachshund) as required
Our Amazing Company
We are The River Group, the UK’s award winning & leading independent content marketing agency. We produce omnichannel content for the likes of Holland & Barrett International, Co-op, Superdrug, Weight Watchers International, Cunard and Ramblers.
We’re based in a bright, open planned office near Marble Arch tube. We have two private gardens, which are amazing over summer! We have our own office dog, we practice yoga, jog in Hyde Park and often pop down to the pub.
25 days holiday, Pension, Day off for your birthday
9.00 to 6.00 (Mon to Fri)
To apply please upload your CV to recruitment.