We have an exciting opportunity for a talented Senior Account Manager to join our expanding company in our lovely Marble Arch office. You will join our ICAS team, working on our client’s portfolio including supplements and digital, delivering against ad revenue targets by selling in to key advertisers and media agencies.
- Developing positive relationships with clients and media agencies ensuring that the magazines and digital offering are planned.
- Drive advertiser, agency, and client direct relationships to maximize revenue across the ICAS portfolio.
- Develop, propose, cost and implement creative solutions, sponsorship packages and advertorial ideas to potential advertisers.
- Work closely with the Ad Director and Editorial to ensure a consistent stream of new ideas and revenue opportunities which are attractive to advertisers and in line with the client’s strategy and objectives.
- Have detailed and current knowledge of the client’s market and competitor activity.
- Use magazine, digital and industry insight to create meaningful presentations and sales messages.
- Previous print and online media sales experience essential.
- Excellent client handling skills, bringing authority and gravitas to the position.
- Ability to influence agencies, and advertisers across the portfolio
- Confident in creating and delivering presentations.
- Strong Excel and presentation skills.
Our Amazing Company
We are The River Group, the UK’s award-winning & leading independent content marketing agency. We produce omnichannel content for the likes of Holland & Barrett International, Co-op, Superdrug, Weight Watchers International, Cunard and Ramblers.
We’re based in a bright, open-planned office near Marble Arch tube. We have two private gardens, which are amazing over summer! We have our own office dog, practice yoga, jog in Hyde Park and often pop down to the pub.