Do you have a passion for food? 🤤
- A passion for food, from recipes to trends, retail to hospitality, and a deep and ever-evolving knowledge of the subject.
- Sound knowledge of digital, video and social with a keen interest in trends resulting in up-to-date intel.
- Talented copywriter with a keen eye for detail.
- A natural creative with a visual brain.
- Supporting the production of all digital and video content, including blogs, recipe videos and short-form videos, amongst ad-hoc projects and extended account remit, as/when.
- Supporting the Editor and Digital Editor with content ideation, from interpreting briefs according to strategy/seasonality to coming to internal Hub response brainstorms armed with ideas.
- Presenting creative ideas clearly and succinctly, both internally and externally, and defending them as/when necessary.
- Supporting the digital editor with planning, production and delivery of all monthly assets throughout the entirety of the content cycle.
- Assisting with content planning, from PPM documents to blog scheduling, as well as content production, including finalising videos and blog writing.
- Writing, scripting and storyboarding for video.
- Briefing designers on everything from decks to concepts.
- Briefing external agencies on everything from concepts to amends.
- Developing relationships with videographers and food stylists.
- Booking and briefing external agencies and crew for shoot production.
Attending shoots and art-directing.
Working closely with the Editor, Digital Editor and Art Director to ensure all videos are of consistent quality in terms of look and feel and are on-brand.
Using relevant insight tools to provide learnings from previous content that can be applied to future content.
Applying SEO knowledge to content, as/where appropriate.
Building competitor benchmarking and analysis for digital channels