We have an exciting opportunity for a talented Senior Media Sales Executive to join our expanding company in our lovely Marble Arch office. You will join our Ad Sales team working on a brand-new project for an exciting client.
Your role will be to develop positive relationships with key advertisers and media agencies, whilst ultimately being responsible for delivering against ad revenue targets. This role would suit high performing Sales Executives looking to be fast tracked in to a management level role.
- Developing positive relationships and selling into key advertisers and media agencies, ensuring that the magazine and digital offering is planned for relevant campaigns
- Drive advertiser, agency, partner and client direct relationships to maximise revenue
- To develop, propose, cost and implement creative solutions, sponsorship packages and advertorial ideas to potential advertisers.
- To work closely with the Ad Director and Account Management team to ensure a consistent stream of new ideas and revenue opportunities which are attractive to advertisers and in line with the client’s strategy and values.
- To have detailed and current knowledge of the client’s market and competitor activity.
- To use magazine, digital and industry insight to create meaningful presentations and sales messages.
- Excellent client handling skills, bringing authority and gravitas to the position.
- Ability to influence agencies, direct clients and the client.
- Confident in creating and delivering presentations.
- Strong Excel and presentation skills.
- Previous print and online media sales experience.
- Experience in the travel and leisure sector would be an advantage.
Our Amazing Company
We are The River Group, the UK’s award winning & leading independent content marketing agency. We produce omnichannel content for the likes of Holland & Barrett International, Co-op, Superdrug, Weight Watchers International, Cunard and Ramblers.
We’re based in a bright, open planned office near Marble Arch tube. We have two private gardens, which are amazing over summer! We have our own office dog, we practice yoga and jog in Hyde Park, often pop down to the pub and offer flexible working hours!
Pension, day off for your birthday, Perkbox scheme
Competitive Salary + Generous Sales Related Bonus
9.00 to 5.30 (Mon to Thu) 9.30 to 4.00 (Fri)
To apply please upload your CV to recruitment.
Please read our Recruitment Privacy Notice here before submitting your application.