We have an exciting opportunity for a talented Senior Sales Executive to join our expanding company in our lovely Marble Arch office. You will join our Holland & Barrett team, working on our clients Healthy and Healthy For Men publications, delivering against ad revenue targets by selling in to key advertisers and media agencies.
- Developing positive relationships with key advertisers and media agencies and ensuring that the magazines and digital offering is planned for relevant campaigns
- Drive advertiser, agency, partner and client direct relationships to maximise revenue across the Healthy and Healthy For Men.
- To develop, propose, cost and implement creative solutions, sponsorship packages and advertorial ideas to potential advertisers.
- To work closely with the Group Ad Director, Editorial and Account Management team to ensure a consistent stream of new ideas and revenue opportunities which are attractive to advertisers and in line with the client’s strategy and values.
- To have detailed and current knowledge of the client’s market and competitor activity.
- To use magazine, digital and industry insight to create meaningful presentations and sales messages.
- Excellent client handling skills, bringing authority and gravitas to the position.
- Ability to influence agencies, direct clients and the client.
- Confident in creating and delivering presentations.
- Strong Excel and presentation skills.
- Previous print and online media sales experience.
- Experience in the travel and leisure sector would be an advantage.
Our Amazing Company
We are The River Group, the UK’s award winning & leading independent content marketing agency. We produce omnichannel content for the likes of Holland & Barrett International, Co-op, Superdrug, Weight Watchers International, Cunard and Ramblers.
We’re based in a bright, open planned office near Marble Arch tube. We have two private gardens, which are amazing over summer! We have our own office dog, we practice yoga and jog in Hyde Park, often pop down to the pub and offer flexible working hours!
Pension, day off for your birthday, Perkbox scheme
9.00 to 5.30 (Mon to Thu) 9.30 to 4.00 (Fri)
Competitive Salary + Generous Sales Related Bonus