We have an exciting opportunity for a talented Senior Account Manager to join our expanding company in our lovely Marble Arch office. You will join our Holland & Barrett team, working on our clients Healthy and Healthy For Men publications, delivering against ad revenue targets by selling in to key advertisers and media agencies.
- Developing positive relationships with key suppliers, media agencies and category buyers at client level ensuring that the magazines and digital offering is planned for relevant campaigns.
- Drive advertiser, agency, partner and client direct relationships to maximize revenue across the Healthy and Healthy For Men.
- Develop, propose, cost and implement creative solutions, sponsorship packages and advertorial ideas to potential advertisers.
- Work closely with the Ad Director, Editorial and wider sales team to ensure a consistent stream of new ideas and revenue opportunities which are attractive to advertisers and in line with the client’s strategy and objectives.
- Have detailed and current knowledge of the client’s market and competitor activity.
- Use magazine, digital and industry insight to create meaningful presentations and sales messages.
- Previous print and online media sales experience essential.
- Experience in the Health & Wellness category would be an advantage.
- Excellent client handling skills, bringing authority and gravitas to the position.
- Ability to influence agencies, direct suppliers and the client.
- Confident in creating and delivering presentations.
- Strong Excel and presentation skills.
Our Amazing Company
We are The River Group, the UK’s award winning & leading independent content marketing agency. We produce omnichannel content for the likes of Holland & Barrett International, Co-op, Superdrug, Weight Watchers International, Cunard and Ramblers.
We’re based in a bright, open planned office near Marble Arch tube. We have two private gardens, which are amazing over summer! We have our own office dog, practice yoga, jog in Hyde Park and often pop down to the pub.
25 days holiday, Pension, day off for your birthday
9.00 to 5.30 (Mon to Thu) 9.30 to 4.00 (Fri)
Competitive Salary + Generous Sales Related Bonus
If you’d like to learn more about this role then please press the apply button or get in touch directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please read our Recruitment Privacy Notice here before submitting your application.