The Superdrug team at River is recruiting! We are looking for a Social Media Content Producer, who will be responsible for creating content across our social media projects on the Superdrug account.
We are a fun and friendly team, looking for someone to join in this role who bring a can-do positive attitude with an interest in beauty, wellness and celebrity and of course social media trends, platforms and content, always staying ahead of the curve.
You’ll be responsible for looking after pitching ideas to the client, getting approvals and the creation of our social media retainer (Facebook and Instagram), plus kick-starting our new project across TikTok. You will be required to help on larger campaigns where social deliverables are also included and work across the team to leverage opportunities for further asset delivery. You’ll need to be familiar with asset creation across photography, live content and creation of assets in Adobe Suite. Social copywriting will be a bonus for us, but not a requirement. You’ll set KPIs (overseen by our digital team), and be responsible for compiling social performance reports, with ROI centric to everything we create.
You’ll be responsible for liaising with Editorial, Creative and Account Management team, and looking after approvals, amends and delivery of assets to the client on a regular basis. Organisation & the ability to work to deadlines is a must.
Our Amazing Company
- We are The River Group, the UK’s award-winning & leading independent content marketing agency.
- We produce omnichannel content for the likes of Holland & Barrett International, Co-op, Superdrug, Weight Watchers International, Cunard and Ramblers.
- We’re based in a bright, open planned office near Marble Arch tube.
- We have two private gardens, which are amazing over summer!
- We have our own office dog, practice yoga, jog in Hyde Park and often pop down to the pub.
25 days holiday, Pension, day off for your birthday
9.00 to 5.30 (Mon to Thu) 9.30 to 4.00 (Fri)