We have an exciting opportunity for a talented Staff Writer to join our expanding company in our lovely Marble Arch office. You will work on our ICAS account (print & digital).
- Research and write on-brand features and news items for the ICAS magazine and digital channels.
- Repurpose existing content and generate newsworthy ideas for ICAS magazine and digital channels.
- Ensure that the content reflects the client marketing standpoint.
- Contribute features ideas at meetings.
- Ad-hoc creative projects as and when called on.
- Plan, oversee and produce social media output.
- Occasionally commission freelancers.
- Assist with extra research, call in images and books, etc.
- Update website when each new issue comes out.
- First point of contact for anyone reaching ICAS account.
- File purchase order forms, answer letters and general admin.
Skills & Experience Required
- A confident writer; consistent, engaging tone of voice, accurate grammar skills with an abundance of innovative and creative ideas.
- Strong understanding of financial, tech and business sphere.
- Regular communicator of trends and how these can be adapted for the client.
- Fluent in all social media channels and CMS.
- Adobe InDesign and Photoshop useful.
Our Amazing Company
We are The River Group, the UK’s award winning & leading independent content marketing agency. We produce omnichannel content for the likes of Holland & Barrett International, Co-op, Superdrug, Weight Watchers International, Cunard and Ramblers.
We’re based in a bright, open planned office near Marble Arch tube. We have two private gardens, which are amazing over summer! We have our own office dog, we practice yoga, jog in Hyde Park and often pop down to the pub.
25 days holiday, Pension, day off for your birthday
If you’d like to learn more about this role then please press the apply button or get in touch directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please read our Recruitment Privacy Notice here before submitting your application.