We have an exciting opportunity for a talented Lifestyle Writer to join our expanding company in our lovely Marble Arch office. You will work on our very successful Holland & Barrett portfolio, writing for Healthy magazine (print & digital).
- Research and write on-brand features and news items for healthy magazine.
- Approx 25-30 pages per issue.
- Repurpose existing content and generate newsworthy ideas for healthy-magazine.co.uk.
- Contribute features ideas at meetings.
- Ad-hoc creative projects as and when called on.
- Plan, oversee and produce social media output.
- Occasionally commission freelancers.
- Assist with extra research, call in images and books, etc.
- Write the email newsletter each issue.
- Add the H&B marketing angle to issue synopsis.
- Update website when each new issue comes out.
- First point of contact for anyone reaching H&B account.
- File purchase order forms, answer letters and general admin.
Skills / Experience Required
- A confident writer; consistent, engaging tone of voice, accurate grammar skills with an abundance of innovative and creative ideas.
- Strong understanding of health and wellness sphere.
- Regular communicator of trends and how these can be adapted for the client.
- Fluent in all social media channels and CMS.
- Adobe InDesign and Photoshop useful.
Our Amazing Company
We are The River Group, the UK’s award winning & leading independent content marketing agency. We produce omnichannel content for the likes of Holland & Barrett International, Co-op, Superdrug, Weight Watchers International, Cunard and Ramblers.
We’re based in a bright, open planned office near Marble Arch tube. We have two private gardens, which are amazing over summer! We have our own office dog, we practice yoga and jog in Hyde Park, often pop down to the pub and offer flexible working hours!
Competitive Salary + Annual Company Bonus (Discretionary)
25 days holiday, pension, day off for your birthday, Perkbox scheme
9.30 to 6 (Mon to Thu) 9.30 to 4.00 (Fri)
Fancy sending us your CV?
This CV uploader is for general purposes only. To apply for individual roles please click the relevant link above and upload your CV against the vacancy.
To read our privacy notice for recruitment please click here.