We have an exciting opportunity for a talented marketeer to join our expanding company in our lovely Marble Arch office. You will be part of our Account Management team working on a brand-new consumer magazine project across print and digital.
The Subscriptions & Marketing Manager will work closely with the Account Director on all areas of the magazine mix but their prime responsibilities will be working to drive magazine subscriptions (volume and revenue), increase brand awareness across multiple channels, develop strong relationships with advertisers to develop creative marketing solutions and add value.
- Plan, implement, manage and analyse all subscription marketing activity across both print and digital
- Be first point of contact with subscription bureaus both in the UK and Europe
- Work closely with Design teams to ensure all marketing material meets brand guidelines
- Monitor competitive activity and keep up to date with trends in the industry.
- Work with Account Director to develop research tools, both on and offline, to drive consumer insight
- Develop strong commercial relationships with third parties to further promote the brand
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects ensuring all deadlines are met
- Ability to develop creative briefs that meet commercial needs
- Analytical skills
- Strong commercial awareness
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, Excel etc
- A proven track record in subscription sales
- Marketing experience in the publishing industry
- Experience of dealing with key stakeholders at all levels within the business
Our Amazing Company
We are The River Group, the UK’s award winning & leading independent content marketing agency. We produce omnichannel content for the likes of Holland & Barrett International, Co-op, Superdrug, WW (Weight Watchers) International, Cunard and Ramblers.
We’re based in a bright, open planned office near Marble Arch tube. We have two private gardens, which are amazing over summer! We have our own office dog, we practice yoga and jog in Hyde Park, often pop down to the pub and offer flexible working hours!
£35 – £40 per annum (depending on experience) + Company Bonus
Pension, day off for your birthday, Perkbox scheme
9.00 to 5.30 (Mon to Thu) 9.30 to 4.00 (Fri)
Fancy sending us your CV?
This CV uploader is for general purposes only. To apply for individual roles please click the relevant link above and upload your CV against the vacancy.
To read our privacy notice for recruitment please click here.