|Level Junior||Professions Marketing & Social Media, Digital Project Management|
|Start Immediate||Location The River Group, 16 Connaught Place, London W2 2ES + WFH|
|Position Full time||Hours 9.30 to 6.00 (Mon to Thu) 9.30 to 4.00 (Fri)|
At The River Group, we’re proud to stand at the forefront of digital marketing trends. We are looking for a passionate digital first marketing exce to work across Rivers entire client portfolio to help support our clients to achieve their goals and objectives. We have a wide range of clients and continue to grow the business, with particular focus on digital media and marketing.
Reporting to the Digital Marketing Manager, you will manage the successful delivery of specific projects. You’ll be supported by the wider team and encouraged to develop your skills and knowledge in the areas that will benefit you and our clients. Working within a defined briefing and task allocation process, you will be required to manage projects through to completion whilst maintaining good communication with the account handling teams. It is a fast-paced environment and you’ll need to communicate effectively on the status of each project in a clear and timely manner.
We’re searching for a digital marketing exec that shares our passion for pushing the boundaries and exploring new opportunities in the digital world. You might have already worked in a marketing agency or been part of a client team, delivering social media campaigns or updating websites or generating reports from data feeds.
As a digital native you fully embrace the use of technology and can translate the possible into the deliverable.
Who we are looking for?
- A positive and self motivated person with some experience in digital marketing be it social, eCRM, paid, web or multi-channel content solutions.
- Someone that can develop, implement, and maintain digital marketing projects.
- You will have a solid understanding of all digital media channels; Display, Paid Social, Email, PPC & SEO. (Awareness of Influencer marketing would also be a benefit).
- A completer of projects that has the attention to detail required for complex or multi-layered work.
- Identify trends and opportunities for growth through an ongoing desire for making improvements wherever possible.
- An understanding of how to work effectively to a brief, plan your time efficiently and ensure that deadlines for delivery are met.
- A task orientated person that not only has the right skills, but also demonstrates the right attitude.
- Digital project delivery.
- Work closely with your line manager, to interrogate the brief before commencing work.
- Communicate project status with account managers and editorial teams to understand and maintain focus on their marketing needs, including identifying critical metrics and KPIs, and deliverables. (knowledge of JIRA project management would also be desirable)
- Social Media campaign delivery.
- Web content uploads and CMS updates.
- Generating reports from a variety of tools including Google Analytics and META Ad Manager as well as the analytics software we subscribe to at River.
- Provide a view on what drives business performance, investigating and communicating areas for improvement in efficiency and productivity
- Work closely with our SEO Managers, Data & Insights Manager and Digital Marketing Manager to deliver projects to the highest standard.
- Reporting and presenting findings to senior stakeholders
- 3+ years experience
- Proven digital marketing skills,
- Project management and evaluation experience
- Will have strong organisational and self-management skills
- Working knowledge of Content Management Systems and best practice for the Web
- Working knowledge (Excel, Google Sheets, Microsoft Powerpoint)
Upload your CV and apply now.