We’re looking for a Managing Editor who can supervise the content creation process from writing through editing and publishing across both print and digital platforms and be the client go-to for queries and progress reports.
You will need to have an overview of multiple projects at all times and a thorough understanding of brand tone of voice to help produce content for a major retail and food client.
- Maintaining client-facing status documents across print and digital projects
- Being the first port of call for client queries on projects in progress
- Ensuring the team and the client are adhering to agreed process
- Attending client meetings
- Ensuring that content ladders up to overarching strategy and participating in discussions around developing content strategy
- Keeping an eye on workflow and booking in freelance resource when required; managing the associated budget
Excellent organisational abilities
- Accustomed to staying abreast of a number of concurrent projects
- Previous project management role(s)
- Experience with workflow management and scheduling
- Ability to work collaboratively with different departments
Understanding of branding and background in content marketing
- Ability to understand how to angle a content idea to suit a specific brand and experience preparing and presenting information to persuade a brand to support this approach.
- Ability to execute content ideas in line with content strategy
Positive and proactive attitude
- Solutions focused, with experience in a role where overcoming challenges was part and parcel of the job
- Great communicator with clients and team members alike
- Enthusiastic and energetic, with the ability to persuade others to your point of view
Upload your CV and apply now.