River today launch an innovative new white paper research publication Rock.Paper.Glass on the future of publishing.
Content has and always will be important to people, brands and businesses. There has been much written about the passing of the print medium as digital communications start to dominate.
The widespread adoption of smartphones and tablets has changed how we communicate and how we consume content. These changes have forced us to reassess the value of content and consumers’ relationship with content producers.
Our new white paper Rock.Paper.Glass – the Evolution of Content explores:
- The factors driving consumer changes in content consumption
- The causes of declining publishing revenue and forecasts future scenarios
- Implications for publishers and brands in developing their content marketing strategy
- What skills content producers need now and in the future to deliver content profitably
Written by River Publishing’s Strategy Director Alex Marks (former Head of Marketing for Ebay and Microsoft), Rock.Paper.Glass features interviews with leaders in the publishing industry including:
- Guy Phillipson – CEO, IAB UK
- Abba Newbery, Director of Advertising Strategy, News UK
- Linda Grant, former MD, Metro
- Barry McIllheney CEO, PPA
For further information on this research contact Alex Marks.