River Sounds eight part content marketing podcast series, Content Talks is on this week’s Pod Bible Weekly list, which can be found on the home screen of the Acast podcast app.
Also listed are popular podcasts such as Drunk Women Solving Crime
and TED Talks Daily.
Pod Bible is the UK’s first ever publication dedicated to podcasts and champions some of the best podcasts out there.
A few weeks ago, the Content Talks team also had an exclusive interview with Pod Bible about the podcast and also what inspired them to get into podcasting.
The Content Talks podcast speaks to high-profile senior marketing professionals about how they measure their content and create business models that deliver customer engagement and product sales for their businesses. These industry leaders will help you understand how to create genuinely engaging and valuable content that resonates with your consumers, and makes your brand stand out on and offline.
Our high-profile guests include:
- Ali Jones – Chief Customer Officer, The Co-op Group
- Anne Godfrey – Chief Executive, CIEH
- Lysa Hardy – Chief Marketing Officer, Hotel Chocolat
- Gill Smith – Managing Director, The Perfume Shop
- Simon Comins – Commercial Director, Superdrug (AS Watson)
- Barry McIlheney – Chief Executive Officer, PPA
- James Hewes – President and Chief Executive Officer, FIPP
- Caroline Beesley – Head of Digital Marketing, Co-op Food
- Sam Walker – Head of Customer Campaigns, Co-op Food
- Paul Sloggett – Head of Member Engagement, CIWM
- Thomas Moverley – former Director, ISMP
- Emma Hetherington – Head of Content and News, Diabetes UK